Axis Customer Forum

It is currently Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:26 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:14 pm 

I have a ticket open with exacqVision on this. When I change the name of the camera (M3007-P) and click apply, all four of the home positions for my View Areas reset to the factory default position. Has anyone found a workaround for this yet? exacq is working on the problem, but they had a hard time duplicating it initially.

Here's my setup. I am streaming all four dewarped view areas as a 800x600 stream in H.264. I have the home positions set to each direction, so North - South - East - West. It works fine until I make a configuration change using exacqVision. When I modify the camera name in exacqVision, or presumably any other setting in configuration, all four view areas reset from my home position to the factory default home position. Weird, but that's what happens each time.

I also have a problem with View Area 4 in that I cannot use the feature to 'return to home' after X seconds on this view area. Only view areas 1-3 allow the home position to reset after 1-300 seconds. So basically, view area 4 cannot use the virtual PTZ function if you have a preferred home position. This is a separate issue with the M3007-P than above.