Axis Customer Forum

It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Firmware version: 9.30.1
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:58 pm 

Not sure if this is where to mention this but, Firmware version: 9.30.1 needs to be rethought ASAP.

There are a couple of nice additions but there are more painful changes that were made obviously without considering the integrator and end user.

The network trace is a great addition, but the removal of the copy feature in the scheduling tab is just down right STUPID.
If you must remove that feature then you need to add a quick and simple way to configure and/or import holiday schedules.

The other change in the scheduling and rules section is having to add a seperate condition to use the schedule, this is an extra step that we should not have to take.
The schedules do not work even when you do add the 2nd condition.

With that being said, I will be rolling back the firmware on my customers cameras and inform our sales team to consider Bosch cameras until this is resolved.
Don't get me wrong, I have supported AXIS cameras for years and prefer them to other manufacturers.
I maintain over 1,500 video customers from our central station, I remotely setup new installations and am the first call when service is needed.