Axis Customer Forum

It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:24 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:59 am 

Hi everyone,

We have an AXIS Q6034-E high up on a building somewhere that we use to show a feed of the skyline of our city. It's been offline for a bit because of a change of internet connection, but we have it up and running again now.

I've created a Guard Tour with 3 preset: side 1, down, side 2. It looks one way, then moves the camera 90 degrees down and then goes 90 degrees up again (making it rotate 180 degrees), basically doing a 180 but vertically instead of horizontally. This worked fine when I first set the tour up, the camera was just showing one side of the city for 1 minute, turning, and showing the other side for 1 minute. I then modified the guard tour and added the "down" preset to the end, because the camera would show one side, go down, show the other side, and then move back to the first side without going down first.

Ever since I edited it Guard Tours do not work at all any more. PTZ works fine, I can move the camera to any preset or manually move it using the controls. However when I start a Guard Tour it just moves to the first preset and then stays there. Is there some setting that causes this, something I might have missed?

This is my Guard Tour, as you can see I removed the second down preset and set it back to my original setup:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:42 am 

Sorry for the double post, but after a lot of just trying random things, I thought "What if the software is so shitty that it beaks on special characters?" and yup, that was the culprit. I had named my Guard Tour "strijp - stad" and after removing the - it worked.

This can be closed.