Axis Customer Forum

It is currently Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:04 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:45 am 

Hi, I'm having issues with port forwarding on some of my AXIS cams.

I have a multicam setup, containing 4 cameras and one video encoder.
2 of the 5 devices run the new 7.30 firmware, the others 6.50 or below.

The problem is, that the two 7.30 cams can't be configured from the internet by using
port forwarding on an AVM FritzBox 7490 router.
The cams with the older firmware are working properly.

Both mentioned cams worked fine BEFORE the update to 7.30,
afterwards no chance to connect from the web. Locally the config panel launches within seconds,
from external it takes some seconds before the Browser aborts loading.

I chatted with two AXIS support agents, both only agreed on the forwarding issue but had no fix on hand.
Only thing they suggested was to set an alternate http-port but this didn't help either :-(

Any suggestions?

thanks
Alex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:07 am 

I will need the server report from 2 units (1 working in firmware 6.50, 1 non-working in 7.30.1) and also the firewall rules of your router.

You are using manual port right or uPNP?

Without it the fault cannot be isolated and it will only be wild guess, use a google drive or dropbox to share the document.

For large files you can use http://www.wetransfer.com

If you are interested in further discussion, please contact me via Skype @ Cheng.Xin.SG

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:44 pm 

Updated to v7.40 today and issue is gone.
Connecting from the web is working now.

Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:39 am 

I am glad the issue is resolved. :)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:40 pm 

Hi Cheng, the AXIS Companion app no longer works for me upon today's Android 8.1 update on my Google Pixel 2. As I open the app it simply crashes on the startup. Can you please help me fix it?

Update Upon deleting and reinstalling the latest version of the app it has been running smooth once again. Thanks for your response Cheng.

Bikas Gaur
Showbox for Android Mobdro for Android Tutuapp for Android

Last edited by Bikas Gaur 1274931 on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:18 am 

Hi Bika, This is most likely a apps issue. Submit a support case with Axis. They are the only one that can help.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:27 pm 

Hello Cheng, the AXIS Companion application never again works for me upon the present Android 8.1 refresh on my Google Pixel 2. As I open the application it essentially crashes on the startup. Would you be able to please enable me to settle it?

Refresh Upon erasing and reinstalling the most recent form of the application it has been running smooth indeed. A debt of gratitude is in order for your reaction Cheng.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:04 am 

I will need the server report from 2 units (1 working in firmware 6.50, 1 non-working in 7.30.1) and also the firewall rules of your router.

You are using manual port right or uPNP?

Without it the fault cannot be isolated and it will only be wild guess, use a google drive or dropbox to share the document.

https://terrariumtvforpcwindows.com

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:26 am 

Although you'll bump into several contests and provides away online. Best place per ME is on Instagram and Facebook. one amongst the recent contest, wherever I participated, was on Facebook and it's still on until the third August 2018 as mentioned in the post. #Ekaana is giving 5ooo federal agency to the winner. you simply ought to do 2 things: foremost answer properly. second Share that posts on Facebook. Check prizelava https://prizelava.com/ for more free stuff.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:38 am 

Mega Downloader