Axis Customer Forum

It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:51 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 10:17 pm 

Hi,

I am looking for outdoor (preferably heated) enclosures for Axis 215 PTZ. I note both the T95A and the Videotec DBH24K seem to be out of production.

I would be happy to take a used housing that was working/complete and mayb e required some cleaning up/a new dome.

Additionally, I note FranzVideo.de do a heated outdoor enclosure for the Axis 212 PTZ - I tried in vain a few years ago to engage them in selling me one but they disappeared off the radar.

All best,
Chris.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:54 am 

Chris Bailes wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for outdoor (preferably heated) enclosures for Axis 215 PTZ. I note both the T95A and the Videotec DBH24K seem to be out of production.

I would be happy to take a used housing that was working/complete and mayb e required some cleaning up/a new dome.

Additionally, I note FranzVideo.de do a heated outdoor enclosure for the Axis 212 PTZ - I tried in vain a few years ago to engage them in selling me one but they disappeared off the radar.

All best,
Chris.

If I were you, I would look into buying an outdoor ready PTZ. The cameras are very sensitive to heat/cold and you may run into issues using a third party enclosure.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:20 pm 

AXIS T92F10 Outdoor Housing is an affordable aluminum housing for fixed cameras. Thanks to the built-in heater and fan.
3Ds Emulators TuTuApp VIP APK framaroot apk Terrarium TV APK